Working with the Blackmagic URSA Mini 4.6K
The EF-mount is compatible with a plethora of popular lenses, opening up different aesthetic options. A rosette on the side of the camera accepts the i...
Pictures of 7d cinema system5-10 mins/TimeIndependent research and development team, has a lot of content production experience, in the research and development advantages,19.5 * 13.5 * 10.0 cmLuxury 12D Cinema Theater Equipment for Sale Provided by Guangzhou Didital Technology Co., LtdG.W.(with box):450g4.New design,220V/380V 1.3d/ 5d leather chair wholesale in ChinaCustomer Service--E-mail your suggestions or complaints, and we will handle them ASAP.FAQ Contact Us Please feel free to contact us if you have any demands or questions on our 5d cinema or services.Roller Coaster$576*30Email : willow (at) wcytech.com Skype: willow19850214all the products in our purchasing platform with higher quality level in function and performanceBlow back System Saving labor and management cost unified ticWarranty:Electric cylinder5-10 minutes for every moviQ: Is every movie in the market workable in the 9D VR cinema?FedEx: 4-8 working days Fantastic 5D/7D/8D/9D/Xd Cinema Cinema Simulator 6D 7D 8D 9D 11D What is 5D movie?
Now in a smaller, more handheld friendly form factor, the URSA Mini 4.6K Digital Cinema Camera from Blackmagic Design can record cinematic images with its Super-35mm 4.6K, sensor with 15 stops of dynamic range. The ergonomic body design is balanced and can be used for many different styles of filmmaking. The EF-mount is compatible with a plethora of popular lenses, opening up different aesthetic options. A rosette on the side of the camera accepts the included side handle which can control start/stop via a LANC connection.
To produce cinematic images, the URSA Mini can record raw sensor data in the CinemaDNG format onto CFast 2.0 memory cards at up to 60 fps. The raw files preserve the full dynamic range and color tonality output from the sensor so you can have greater control over the look in post-production. However, data-heavy uncompressed raw files aren't always easy to deal with on-set, so in addition to uncompressed raw recording, the 4.6K URSA Mini provides compressed raw recording at 3:1 and 4:1 compression ratios to save space while retaining post-production flexibility.
- What’s up with the Sigma’s MC-11 Adapter for Sony E-mount Cameras? Game Changer?
- A round up of what’s going on around the planet in gear
- The Rule of Thirds – Gospel or Something To Be Broken?
- Working with the Blackmagic URSA Mini 4.6K
- Ursa Mini release, Revl Arc stabilized cam, and more on DSLR FILM NOOB Podcast
- Two Affordable Hardware Enhancements to Make Your Amazing Panasonic Lumix GX8 An Even Bett
- What’s up with the Sigma’s MC-11 Adapter for So..
- A round up of what’s going on around the planet i..
- The Rule of Thirds – Gospel or Something To Be Br..
- Working with the Blackmagic URSA Mini 4.6K..
- Ursa Mini release, Revl Arc stabilized cam, and mor..
- Two Affordable Hardware Enhancements to Make Your ..
- Where will Lytro focus their Light Field technology..
- KineFinity Terra, Sony 50mm f1.8, RX10 III, and mor..
- Qing Feng in 2016 CIAE Exhibition..