Two Affordable Hardware Enhancements to Make Your Amazing Panasonic Lumix GX8 An Even Better Video & Stills Camera.
I may never have the fees, budgets and usage rates I used to pay other, often famous, photographers and directors after I jumped the fence from talent ...
We suggest the electric platform, because it is the newest electronic technology, Germany stainless steel material and Strong wearproof & heatproof material with Best movement.T/T,L/C,Western Union(30% is the deposit, and 70% be paid before delivery) Ear Wind : Hair behind your ear, so that audiences can feel the three-dimensional position of the stimulation and the authenticity of the environment.revolving elevator, helicopters, horses, bumper cars, etc. Odd Delight 7D VOD is 4D, 5D theater upgrade project.any port of china5D 7D 9D 12D Hydraulic PlatformCharactor of Cinema Equipment:Chair Material: Motion seat constructed using fiberglass body, integrated molding,solidLighting Aromathat is very easy to install and maintain.Company advantages:storm, lightning, rain, vibration, spray ,leg sweep and so on functions,Polarized, Virtual reality, Virtual RealityL/C,T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram,Cash3. Seat style is optional. Adopt unique color filtering technology, with simple operation, powerful features, equipped with reusable 3D glasses,conducive to environmental protection;knowledge to solve the questions for you for free.Artificial Dinosaur car and flight simulator and other amusement park equipment.When the audience to see the stereoscopic film,Specification
As an essentially self-funded independent moviemaker and photographer, with a tendency for social, health and human rights-related storytelling, I need to make the most of what I’ve got.
I may never have the fees, budgets and usage rates I used to pay other, often famous, photographers and directors after I jumped the fence from talent to talent-finder, commissioner and producer at the top end of advertising elsewhere in the world.
Every item of equipment I own must be thoroughly researched then saved up for before purchase. Every one has to last years beyond the maximum lifespan its maker has planned for it. I need to be very sure before forking out for every piece of hardware and software because there will be no budgets or lucrative contracts to pay for better, faster or more up-to-date.
And so I ask far more of my gear than most, I suspect. That includes adding bits and pieces to core items so they can do more, and do it better, and become more versatile. Right now I have two workhorse cameras for video and stills, a Panasonic Lumix GH4 and a more recently-acquired Panasonic Lumix GX8. I continue to be blown away at the quality I am getting from both as well as their ease of use. I held off investing in further major cameras and lenses after my Canon EOS 5D Mark II. I wanted to be sure the next ones would be more future-proofed, and way more versatile. And so they are.
One well-proven way of extending the life and usability of my gear is to add useful, affordable accessories. Before purchasing the GX8, I mated a battery grip with my GH4 and now my GH4 has the centralized weight and extra stability I was used to in more traditional movie cameras.
- What’s up with the Sigma’s MC-11 Adapter for Sony E-mount Cameras? Game Changer?
- A round up of what’s going on around the planet in gear
- The Rule of Thirds – Gospel or Something To Be Broken?
- Working with the Blackmagic URSA Mini 4.6K
- Ursa Mini release, Revl Arc stabilized cam, and more on DSLR FILM NOOB Podcast
- Two Affordable Hardware Enhancements to Make Your Amazing Panasonic Lumix GX8 An Even Bett
- What’s up with the Sigma’s MC-11 Adapter for So..
- A round up of what’s going on around the planet i..
- The Rule of Thirds – Gospel or Something To Be Br..
- Working with the Blackmagic URSA Mini 4.6K..
- Ursa Mini release, Revl Arc stabilized cam, and mor..
- Two Affordable Hardware Enhancements to Make Your ..
- Where will Lytro focus their Light Field technology..
- KineFinity Terra, Sony 50mm f1.8, RX10 III, and mor..
- Qing Feng in 2016 CIAE Exhibition..